Like lovers do Hold my hand


Like lovers do Hold my hand, like lovers do. Look me in the eyes, like lovers do. Touch my soul, like only lovers do. Let us walk along the beach, like lovers do. We feel our skin, like lovers do. We kiss our lips, like lovers do. Then we are drowning in the sea of sin, like lovers do – just me and YOU!
Someone I don´t need someone, who isn´t there, Someone, who doesn´t care. Someone, who never told what was true, about the feelings between me and you. Love me or let me go, this is all I know.
Lonely little soul I´m a lonely little soul, Drowning in a deep black hole. Longing for the light, That will break my darkest night. Longing for your touch, That could change so much. Just a little bit of you, Could be the breakthrough.
Desire I can feel your desire. In your eyes there is this burning fire. What are you doing here with me, All the people disappear, now only we are here. The feelings getting stronger. Please stay with me longer. Now you give me this kiss and I can feel your tenderness.
My Angel My Angel, come with me to the sea, just you an me. I need to feel your touch I´m longing for it so much. Let us taste our lips and feel our bodys with our fingertips. We escape into dreamland. All you have to do is take this hand. My Angel, come with me to the sea, just you an me.
Dance with you tonight I dance with you tonight, till the moring will come with his light. I wanna touch your lips, Feel your body with my fingertips Come with me. There so many things, we could see. We´ve been waiting for so long, Love is the answer, it can´t be wrong.
Do you know what love is? Love is like a poem, A poem - written by the spring, dictated by the summer, Read the fall, of winter dreams. Do you know what love is? Love is like a dewdrop, A drop of dew - the air moves warmed by the sun, repelled by Blat of the earth drank greedily. Do you know what love is? Love is like the wind Wind - the gently touches your cheek, of you violently tears her hair, you dry your eyes, the moist, blowing softly through the branches. Do you know what love is? Love - is more than just a word more than just a thought more than just a feeling. Love is what I feel for you
Sunny Day I open my eyes and guess what I see? The sunlight who shines so brightly so lightly It tickles my face no feather can compare The feeling is grace and its mixed with care How wonderful it is no wonder that I can't resist
missing you Why don't you speak to me anymore? Is this the right way, are you shure? Why don't you give me your hand? Is this really the end? You hit me with all you say and so I went away! I don't show you all my tears and I think off all the fears!
You're my Angel There are days when I'm sad on those days I'm feeling like I'm dead and it's making you mad don't know why maybe you don't want me to cry 'cause you try to make me smile and you stay beside me for a while to look after me.. yes I see you're like me everybody has such days and it takes time to recover over it
Compliment I want to tell you how much I need you I want to tell you that my life without you wouldn't even make me smile instead I would cry 'Cause If I didn't know you I wouldn't have someone who tells me to be strong to believe in me to take chances for my life to see it well to fight a fight Yeah, you're something that I'd have missed You are my best friend and thats how it is!
A Thought Today I thought what's like to be with you it might be like the sunset, it will capture my breath and my heart together wonderful but still not forever
Meet I hope that I can see you in my dream to hold you in my arms to show you what it mean to be with me a second I want to see your smile more than just a while And when you must go... I tell you: okay but be back tomorrow!
Not nice every time I see you in my eyes every time it hurts like hell every time you punched right in my face and told that I looked well... so you raised your hand again so that I would feel pain but no, not anymore I held your fist and twisted it more and more
Let me help you I think I'm okay going this way it is telling me to go here where I can see you near I guess you are in the same situation and it's a very complication one, so come on how about we going this together wouldn't that be a lot better?
Hi how are you? Good I am too. What ware you doing? Maybe dreaming? Then of what? Oh it's that, that you love me
I love you every day I love you in any way I love you every time I love you 'cause you're mine I love you to touch I love you so much!

beliebtesten Posts